Tuesday 31 December 2013

Kim Hyun Joong 김현중 Official FB Update & 29th Message 2013.12.25

Source/Credit:  김현중 (Kim Hyun Joong)
당계례 감독님 초대해주시고 맛있는 식사 감사드립니다.
감독님 메리크리스마스~



Source/Credit:  http://www.hyun-joong.com
Translation by: 

A new message from Kim Hyun Joong
Merry Christmas and a happy new year ^^
I drew something to say greetings for both Christmas and new year at once while shooting ^^
Wishing all of you that you don’t have a lonely 2014~~
Here is my bearded look,,,,a bonus
I guess I’ve become a man now…ㅜㅜ suits me hahaha
Merry Christmas everyone and hope you get to take a look around you and do some heartwarming things
For example…checking in on someone as pitiful as me…..hahaha

Translation by:
HJ’s msg on drawing:”Merry X-mas Henecia,Happy New Year 2014″ (literally, ‘May u receive many blessings in new year’)
Translated by: 
HJ’s 29th Message]
Merry Christmas Happy New Year ^^
While filming for the drama I wanted to convey my Christmas and New Year’s greetings
So I drew ^^ hope everyone will have a joyful 2014~~and for bonus myself with moustache
It seems like I have turned old..ㅠㅠ suits though kekekeke
Everyone have a merry christmas and while working hard, be a person who concerns for the people around you
Care for those in needs with me…kekeke
Translated by: 
[En Trans :: KHJ 29th msg]
Merry Christmas and Happy new year^^
I drew this while I was filming the drama, for Christmas and New year greetings at the same time^^ Hoping 2014 will not be lonely for all of you~~ Here’s a photo I’ve got a mustache as a bonus
I became a man…. ㅜㅜ It suits me ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Merry Christmas to all of you, do something warm and look after people around you

Please look after poor people like me…..ㅋㅋㅋ..

No comments:

Post a Comment